The SRC XM8 is the standard issue A.T.F weapon to replace the old M4 Carbine. It is made by SRC and issued to all A.T.F personnel as of 2012.
- 370 fps with standard 0.6mm plastic BBs
- 8.4v Mini battery
- Dual clip polymer plastic winding hi-cap magazines each containing 470rds
- Aliminium 3x Magnification Intergrated Scope
- SRC's Gen: II metal gearbox
- Flip up metal front & rear sights
- Intergrated metal R.I.S rail under the scope
- Fully ajustable hop up
- Ambidexturous metal selector switch for "Safe, Semi-auto, Automatic"
- 5 position polymer plastic ajustable stock
- Made from polymer plastic, metal and rubber
- Abidexturous metal mag release catches
- Working metal ambidexturous charging handle
- 3 polymer plastic sling mounts (two near the front and one ambidexturous at the back)
- Space for pins to be clipped into so they are not lost when removed
- Able to be field stripped quickly and completly dissasembled by removing pins
- Intergrated polymer plastic carry handle
- Rubberised butt plate, foregrip and end of grip
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.