For the A.T.F film click here
"The A.T.F, combining the most modern military airsoft technology with the most elite airsoft warfighters of the future."
The Airsoft Task Force commonly referred to as the A.T.F is the branch of the UKSAF responsible for all special ops and black ops missions in the South Wales region. There are two divisions of the A.T.F: The most famous is the 3rd Strike Regiment known by most as the "3 SR" which is the regiment that contains "Spectre Squad" the most lethal airsoft squadron of the A.T.F, the other is the 19th "Strike Force" Regiment or simply "Strike Force". It is composed of the best members of the UKSAF and anyone able to pass the selection program mainly British people. The A.T.F.C that controls the actions of the A.T.F most of the time, was set up by Ben "Oxide" Pingel in 2010 and continues to serve to this day as well as its three components. The A.T.F currently has four members of the UKSAF whose details are classified.
The A.T.F's operators are drawn from the United Kingdom Special Airsoft Forces (UKSAF) who have passed all four phases of recruitment and training to get in. Only four people have managed to get into the A.T.F and all are in the 3 SR however the A.T.F are currently running a recruitment programme to get more people to try for selection.
Main article: A.T.F rank structure
List of MembersEdit
- Commander Ben "Oxide" Pingel (Alive) - 1223 Air Training Corps, he is the commanding officer of the A.T.F, and breifs, conducts and executes the A.T.F operations, Oxide's primary weapon is a SRC XM8 and his secondary is a HFC P99.
- Sargent Ieuan "X-Ray" Davies (Alive) 1223 Air Training Corps, X-Ray is second in command and is present on most if not all A.T.F operations, and also assumes the role of CO when Oxide is not present, X-Ray's primary weapon is a Double Eagle M16A4 and his secondary is a HFC .44 Magnum.
- Corporal Rhys "Blackhawk" Dyer (Alive) - Welsh Defense Force, Faze is third in command and like the other three members takes his orders from the top but is present in some airsoft operations, Faze's primary weapon is a Double Eagle MB-05 and his secondary is a Double Eagle M1A1B Thompson.
- Corporal Gethin "Hawk" Pearce (Alive) - 1223 Air Training Corps, with the same authority as Faze he is present on some airsoft operations but is called on all assassinations as he is the A.T.F's top sniper, Hawk's primary weapon is a Warrior Mauser L96A1 and his secondary is a Double Eagle G36C.
- Private First Class Tom "Saber" Pingel (Alive) - Welsh Defense Force, the PFC is a trained sniper who works alongside Faze for assassinations and sniping operations, Saber's primary weapon is a G&G M4 Carbine and his secondary is a HFC M9.
- Trooper Robert "Ozone" Pingel (Alive) - Welsh Defense Force, Ozone is the oldest A.T.F recruit who weilds a SRC G36KV.
- Private Jeff "Onyx" Allan (Alive) - Welsh Defense Force, Onyx is the youngest and newest recruit of the A.T.F he uses a standard issue SRC XM8.
- Private Sam "Section" Mcmorrow (Alive) - 1223 Air Training Corps, Section is the new addition to the A.T.F training in up close combat with a G&G M4 Carbine.
- Private Cameron "Snipez" Bews (KIA) - Welsh Defense Force, Snipez was the A.T.F's chief sniper and was replaced by Faze after his death in 2010.
- A.T.F.C "BlackLight" CentCom (Alive) - UKSAFC, BlackLight is the intel and mission provider to the A.T.F they work with the A.T.F.C and their agents to supply the A.T.F witth much needed info.
Personal Defense Weapons (PDWs)
Submachine Guns (SMGs)
- M9 Bayonet/Combat Knife
- Trijicon 1x ACOG scope
- 1x Red Dot Sight
- 1x XM8 Scope
- British Multi Terrain Pattern (MTP) Multicam Camoflague
- British Disruptive Pattern Material (DPM) Woodland Camoflague
- Hong-Kong SAS (DPM) Woodland Assault Vest
- Small (DPM) Assault Vest
Notable Airsoft OperationsEdit
Operation: Renegade 2010-Present
- Operation: Homefront
- Operation: Blackout
- Operation: Strike
- Operation: Intervention
- Operation: Borderline
- Operation: Revenge
- Operation: Endgame
- Operation: Havoc - In Process...